Ever fancied something sweet but not had enough time to bake something? Or you simply just couldn’t be bothered? Well, next time whip up one of these delicious 5 min cake listed below to satisfy your cravings.
Gooey Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies.
All you need to make 20 cookies is;
• ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
• heaping 1/3 cup Nutella, stir before scooping
• ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
• ¼ cup granulated sugar
• 1 large egg
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoon cornstarch
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• pinch salt
• 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips.
Put the dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls and whisk. When they’re combined mix the two together, then roll into little bowls and place in the oven at 180 degrees for 9-10 minutes. These Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies are more subtly chocolaty with a hint of hazelnut. The bittersweet chips give a welcome burst of rich chocolate that perfectly complements the soft Nutella cookie.
Mini s’mores bites.
• Graham Crackers/digestive biscuits
• Chocolate Chips or a Chocolate Bar chopped into pieces
• Large Marshmallows
• 6 tablespoons butter- melted
• Powdered Sugar- ¼ cup
Firstly, crush the crackers or biscuits by bashing them with a rolling pin in a zip up plastic bag, then at the sugar and melted butter. Spray the muffin trays with nonstick spray then add the biscuit crumbs, shape into a cup shape and place in the oven at 180 degrees for roughly 5-6 minutes. Then add your chocolate and marshmallows and place in the oven for a further 2 minutes.
Brownies in a mug.
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• 1 firmly packed tablespoon of light brown sugar
• ¼ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
• Pinch of kosher salt
• 1 egg yolk
• 4 tablespoons of flour
• 1 tablespoon of Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 heaping tablespoons of semi sweet chocolate chunks
Firstly, you will need to melt the butter in a microwaveable mug until it is warm, not boiling. Then stir in the sugar, vanilla and salt and the egg yolk. When combined then add the flour, cocoa powder and the chocolate chunks. Then place in the microwave for about 45 seconds, try not to overlook as the brownie will become hard.
Apple crumble for 1.
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil
• ¼ cup quick oats
• 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
• 2½ tablespoons whole wheat flour (divided)
• 2½ tablespoons turbinado or brown sugar (divided)
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon (divided)
• ⅛ teaspoon salt
• 2-3 apples (about 2 cups chopped)
• honey for drizzling.
Melt the coconut oil in the microwave, Then stir in the oats, pecans, 2 tablespoons of the whole wheat flour, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, quarter teaspoon of the cinnamon, and the salt and mix until well combined. Chop the apples and toss them with half a tablespoon of the whole wheat flour, half a tablespoon of the sugar and a quarter teaspoon cinnamon. Layer a little spoonful of the oat mixture in the bottom of two 9 ounce ramekins or mugs and top with the chopped apples and heap the remaining oat mixture over the top. Microwave for about 3 and a half minutes. The apples should be bubbling when you remove it from the microwave.
Banana s’more boats.
• One banana, peeled
• Two tablespoons miniature marshmallows
• Two tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
• Two tablespoons cinnamon toast crunch or digestive biscuits.
Slice banana lengthwise and slightly open and place on a rectangle of tin foil. Then add in the marshmallows and chocolate chips. Wrap the banana up in foil and bake at 200 degrees for 5-6 minutes.. Unwrap the banana and top with cereal, let it cool and eat with a spoon.…